Basic subscription information
Subscription consists of multiple performances grouped by genre or focus, sold in advance exclusively to subscribers. We offer two types: Seasonal and Christmas type.
- The full season subscription includes performances during the entire theatre season which means from September to June. It usually contains 5 shows and can be purchased in the previous season. For example for the 2022/23 season, this subscription will be on sale from April 2022.
- The Christmas subscription goes on sale at the end of the year and includes shows set in the second half of the theatre season (January-June). It is suitable as a gift for your loved ones and business partners.
With a subscription, you secure tickets to the shows you want months before they go on sale and get additional benefits:
- the subscription is transferable, you can lend it or give it as a gift
- price discount compared to regular tickets, up to 30%
- 30% discount on Czech Philharmonic concerts
- the same seat in the auditorium for multiple performances in the same hall
- by prior arrangement, the possibility of exchanging one date for the same performance (depends on availability)
- lecturer introductions to the performances
- special events for subscribers
- transfer of the same seats in the halls to the next season
Subscriptions box office
NT main box office on the New Stage is open every weekday from 9 am to 6 pm, on weekends from 10 am to 6 pm.