- A 20% discount for morning and afternoon performances for children up to 12 years of age (the right to the discount is documented to the auditorium staff prior to entering the theatre, not upon purchasing tickets).
- A 50% discount for senior citizens aged 65+ for allocated seats, for all National Theatre performances. The discount applies to the following seats: the National Theatre and the Estates Theatre – first and second galleries, the State Opera - second balcony row 4-7 and second balcony left and right, the New Stage – seats on the right and left sides of the auditorium or the whole auditorium in the case of performances with reduced auditorium seats (Drama productions). The card holder can buy two discounted tickets (the senior citizen and the attendant).
- A 50% discount for persons up to 26 years of age and for ITIC holders, for seats on the first and second galleries at the National Theatre and the Estates Theatre, the State Opera - second balcony row 4-7 and second balcony left and right, at the New Stage for seats on the right and left sides of the auditorium (Laterna magika, Ballet and Opera productions), or the whole auditorium (Drama productions). The card holder can only buy one discounted ticket.
- A 50% discount for persons with cards attesting to special health impairments (one ticket) and persons with special health impairments requiring an attendant (two tickets, including one for the attendant).
- Special tickets for CZK 100 or CZK 150 for conservatory and secondary arts school and university students for allocated seats. The National Theatre reserves the right to grant/not grant the discount, depending on its sales and operational needs. The discount can be applied to the following seats: second balcony, first and second galleries at the National Theatre and the Estates Theatre, and all seats at the New Stage. The tickets cannot be reserved and can only be purchased 30 minutes prior to a performance.
- Special tickets for CZK 50 for conservatory and secondary arts school and university students for all seats in the auditorium for performances of Drama productions at the New Stage, including the Prague Crossroads festival. To have the discount granted, the purchaser must present a student card or a document attesting to his/her being a student. The tickets cannot be reserved and can only be purchased 30 minutes prior to a performance.
- A 30% discount on National Theatre repertoire performances for holders of Czech Philharmonic Orchestra subscription cards. To have the discount granted, the purchaser must present a valid Czech Philharmonic subscription card. One subscription card allows for purchasing two discounted tickets.
- A special discount for members of the National Theatre Benefactors’ Club in selected categories for one ticket, with the discount amounting to the age of the member if the ticket is purchased on the benefactor’s birthday. For more information about the National Theatre Benefactors’ Club advantages, click
The listed discounts do not automatically apply to private events and performances by guest companies. The listed discounts cannot be combined with each other and cannot be applied to standing room and seats with reduced visibility. Discounts can be applied when purchasing tickets at the National Theatre box offices. When purchasing tickets online, you can only apply the discounts that can be selected by means of the “Select discount” function in the basket contents.