What is the simplest way of purchasing tickets for school groups?
- invoicing through the purchase order form (when buying 10 or more tickets)
- at box offices
- 50% discount on all seats in the hall for every performance of the National Theatre.
- To take advantage of this special offer, reserve tickets exclusively by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The discount applies to students and their teaching companions when buying 10 or more tickets.
- The number of tickets available for this offer is limited. For orders received after the reserved amount of tickets, we will advise on choosing another performance.
Discount cannot be applied to productions in a special mode (Bouquet, The Audience, Swan Lake, The Nutcracker - A Christmas Story) - there is a 30% discount for children under 15 and only for afternoon performances. Discount also does not apply to rentals, guest ensembles and special projects for schools.
*The National Theatre and The Estates Theatre - first and second gallery | The State Opera - second balcony row 4–7 and second balcony left and right | The New Stage - seats at the right and left edge of the auditorium or the whole auditorium.
Orders and information at the email address email@example.com.