M.M. New England Conservatory, U.S.A.
Sep. 2020-Jul. 2022
- Major: Vocal Performance (GPA: 3.75/4.00)
- Coursework: Musical Theory, Opera Workshop, Coach Lesson, Studio Class, etc.
B.A. East China Normal University, P.R. China
Sep. 2016-Aug. 2020
- Major: Music Education (GPA: 3.64/4.00)
- Coursework: Musical Form Analysis, Piano, Solfeggio, Harmony, Education, Psychology, etc.
- Awards: National Scholarship (Conferred by the Ministry of Education); Outstanding Student Award of Shanghai
The Opera “Svadba” | Opera Singer
- Opera consists of six female voices “a capella”
- Play the major role of Nada
The Folk Opera “Jiang Jie” | Opera Singer
Mar. 2019-Jun. 2019
- Organization committee member and rehearsal of the oper
- Act the major role
The Fifth College Music Education and Performance Contest | Solo Singer
- Shortlisted for final selection
- Live performance
The 103rd Vocal Art Salon - the Chinese and Foreign Songs Concert | Solo Singer
- Organization committee member
- Invited solo singer
Music Intern Instructor, Shanghai Caoyang Middle School, P.R. China
Sep. 2019-Dec. 2019
- Lecture preparation for one semester
- Homework grading and office hour
- Coach the chorus for ~40 students for contest
Voluntary Teacher, Shanghai Qibao, Rudimentary School, P.R. China
- Voluntary support of the students in remote villages
- Teach music lectures and hold office hour
- Sep. 2020-Present: Lisa Saffer (soprano), New England Conservatory, U.S.A.
- 2018-2019: Yujian Rao (tenor), Shanghai Conservatory of Music, P.R. China.
- 2016-2020: Yang Wang (soprano), East China Normal University., P.R. China.
AWARDS & HONORS
- Jun. 2019, First place, The Third Teaching Skill Innovation Competition, East China Normal University., P.R. China
- Jun. 2018, First place, Hong Kong International Music Festival, Shanghai District, P.R. China
- Oct. 2017, Second place, Hong Kong International Vocal Opera Competition, Shanghai District, P.R. China