Oversize “Bridal Bonnet” jacket
Last item in stock
Stand out from the crowd! An original oversize jacket made from a recycled nylon banner that had promoted the latest production of the opera The Bartered Bride. Although conceived in a novel manner, it retains the story’s traditional attributes. Mařenka gets married, and her bridal bonnet features on your jacket.
The jackets are part of NDup, a National Theatre project recycling various previously used materials to make new unique and useful things. They are attractive witnesses to time and place, blending relationship to culture, sustainability and a sound dose of originality. Each jacket is an original item, suitable for men and women alike.
- A hand-sewn article made from recycled nylon National Theatre advertising banners.
- Four spacious pockets: two on the breast and two beneath the waist.
- An adjustable waist width – a tightening twine ending with a “break”, an adjustable sleeve length.
- A plastic zip over a Velcro (ladies will surely appreciate that the Velcro ends at the waist area, thus preventing possible damage to silky tights).
- The NDup logo on the collar and a pocket.
- Made in the Czech Republic.
- lenght 95 cm
- sleeves 85 cm
- perimeter 134 cm
- back 54 cm