The National Theatre ensures permanent seats for specific performances in the form of subscriptions for the entire theatre season. The considerable advantages include not only reservation of seats but also, and primarily, large discounts.
Discounts on some performances are announced throughout the season. Make a register to get an e-mail newsletter every month. email@example.com
Another possibility is tickets for afternoon performances, which are sold at lower prices, and announcements of special discounts on some performances throughout the season.
- A 50% discount for persons with cards attesting to special health impairments, special health impairments requiring an attendant (only one discounted ticket can be bought per card; two tickets can be bought per card attesting to special health impairments requiring an attendant, of which one ticket is for the attendant).
- A 50% discount for students up to the age of 26 and for holders of ITIC card on tickets for the first and second galleries at the National and Estates Theatres, seats on the right and left edges of the auditorium at the New Stage, for the fifth category at the Karlín Music Theatre. Only one ticket can be bought per card.
- A 30% discount on National Theatre repertoire performances for holders of Czech Philharmonic Orchestra subscription cards.
- A 20% discount for morning and afternoon performances for children up to the age of 15 (a document proving the entitlement to the discount is shown to the auditorium staff upon entering the theatre, not when purchasing the ticket; the discount does not apply to the Laterna magika performance As Far As I See).
- A percentage discount for members of the National Theatre Benefactors’ Club in selected categories on one ticket corresponding to the benefactor’s age if the ticket is purchased on the benefactor’s birthday. More information
All the above-mentioned discounts do not automatically apply to private events and performances by guest companies.
The above-mentioned discounts cannot be combined with each other or with the advantages provided to holders of Theatre-Goer Loyalty Cards, and cannot be applied for standing room and the places with reduced visibility at the National Theatre and the Estates Theatre.