Conditions for visiting theaters
Theatre-goers must present electronic or paper certificates proving that they have met one of the following conditions:
- Negative POC antigen test result, not older than 72 hours, or negative PCR test result, not older than 7 days.
- 22 days after the first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, yet not more than 90 days if the second dose has not been applied.
- 22 days after the first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, yet not more than 9 months, if the second dose has been applied.
- At least 14 days from receiving a one-dose vaccine, yet not more than 9 months.
- Up to 180 days after overcoming COVID-19.
- Affirmation of honour declaring negative result of a COVID-19 self-test, taken not longer than 72 hours ago at a workplace, school or other educational facility.
These conditions do not apply to children up to the age of 6.
Everyone entering our theatre venues is obliged to wear the prescribed nose and mouth covering.
Tickets for tours can be purchased online via the theatre's website or at all National Theatre box offices.