The National Theatre ensures permanent seats for specific performances in the form of subscriptions for the entire theatre season. The considerable advantages include not only reservation of seats but also, and primarily, large discounts.
Theatre-Goer Loyalty card
The National Theatre gives discounts in a modern form, through the Loyalty Card. The more often you buy tickets for National Theatre performances using this card, the less you pay.
Discounts on some performances are announced throughout the season. Make a register to get an e-mail newsletter every month. email@example.com
Another possibility is tickets for afternoon performances, which are sold at lower prices, and announcements of special discounts on some performances throughout the season.
- 50 % discount for persons with cards attesting to special health impairments, special health impairments requiring an attendant, members of the Third Resistance Corps. Discounts are also provided to holders of ISIC, ITIC EURO 26 and ALIVE student cards (for the first and second galleries at the National Theatre and the Estates Theatre, and second balcony at the State Opera only).
- CZE 50 per ticket for students against proof of study half an hour prior to the start of a performance (for the first and second galleries at the National Theatre and the Estates Theatre, and second balcony at the State Opera only).
- 50% discount applies to all last-minute tickets - valid for Drama performances only! (they are on sale 30 minutes prior to the beginning of a performance, cannot be reserved, can be bought for all performances given by all National Theatre ensembles, with the exception of Laterna magika and with the exception of premieres, are sold no later than 5 minutes prior to the beginning of a performance)
- 20% for holders of UTE Cards for Drama performances
- 30% for holders of subscription Czech Philharmonic for the National Theatre preformances