The National Theatre ensures permanent seats for specific performances in the form of subscriptions for the entire theatre season. The considerable advantages include not only reservation of seats but also, and primarily, large discounts.
Discounts on some performances are announced throughout the season. Make a register to get an e-mail newsletter every month. email@example.com
Another possibility is tickets for afternoon performances, which are sold at lower prices, and announcements of special discounts on some performances throughout the season.
- A 50% discount for persons with cards attesting to special health impairments, special health impairments requiring an attendant, members of the Resistance Corps (only one discounted ticket can be bought per card; two tickets can be bought per card attesting to special health impairments requiring an attendant, of which one ticket is for the attendant).
- A 50% discount for holders of ISIC, ITIC, ALIVE and EURO 26 STUDENT cards on tickets for the first and second galleries at the National and Estates Theatres, side seats on the upper circle at the State Opera, seats on the right and left edges of the auditorium at the New Stage (only one ticket can be bought per card).
- A 30% discount on National Theatre repertoire performances for holders of Czech Philharmonic Orchestra subscription cards.
- A 20% discount on National Theatre Drama performances for holders of UTE (Union of the Theatres of Europe) member cards (only one ticket can be bought per card).
- A 20% discount for morning and afternoon performances for children up to the age of 15 (a document proving the entitlement to the discount is shown to the auditorium staff upon entering the theatre, not when purchasing the ticket; the discount does not apply to the Laterna magika performance As Far As I See).
- Reduction of the price by one (the cheapest) seat when purchasing an entire box for a family or group of friends (the discount is given when the tickets are purchased, and is not documented to the auditorium staff upon entering the theatre).
- A percentage discount for members of the National Theatre Benefactors’ Club in selected categories on one ticket corresponding to the benefactor’s age if the ticket is purchased on the benefactor’s birthday. More information
All the above-mentioned discounts, with the exception of the 50% discount for persons with cards attesting to special health impairments, special health impairments requiring an attendant and members of the Resistance Corps, do not apply to the drama performance The Servant of Two Masters.
All the above-mentioned discounts do not automatically apply to private events and performances by guest companies.
The above-mentioned discounts cannot be combined with each other or with the advantages provided to holders of Theatre-Goer Loyalty Cards, and cannot be applied for standing room and the places with reduced visibility at the National Theatre and the Estates Theatre.